Kamy Malekian, Madrid (Spain)
- Posgraduate Orthodontic Degree from U.C.M University Madrid 1999.
- Pioneer in Spain with the Invisalign® Technique since 2001.
- Visiting Professor at Orthodontic Postgraduate UCM Madrid since 2001.
- Invisalign International Clinical Speaker since year 2002.
- Invisalign Faculty member.
- Lectured more than 300 Invisalign Certification & Study Clubs throughout Europe, as well as spoken at all European Summit editions from 2005 to 2017.
- Invisalign Peer Award 2015,2017 and 2019 International Gallery Case published.
- Article Published at Journal Of Aligner Orthodontics (Quintessence 2019).
Treatment of Impacted Canine: Pre-Teen Start & Prevention
Teen patients oftenly present disorders in the replacement tooth.A frequent situation is the premature loss of maxillary temporary canines due to caries or natural premature exfoliation due to crowding.The consequence is the loss of arch length and space loss leading to teen malocclusions with ectopic erupted canines (high buccal) orimpacted canines.
Comprehensive slides will be shown regarding a step by step traction of impacted canine with clear aligner treatment. Complex space management approach is based on detailed strategic clincheck planning.
The pre-teen start provides prevention and a series of clinical benefits focussed on reducing the risk of impacted canine or ectopic eruption.