Julia Haubrich, Cologne (Germany)
- Studies of dentistry at the University of Freiburg (Albert Ludwigs Universität) final exam 2001, dissertation 2002.
- Working as general dentist in practices in Munich and Karlsruhe 2002-2003
- Postgraduate student in Orthodontics in the private practice of Dr. Werner Schupp, Cologne from 2003-2005
- 2006 Postgraduate student in Orthodontics at the Universty of Berlin (Charité Universität), department of orthodontics, director Mr Prof. Dr. R.R. Miethke, certified specialist of “orthodontics” in 2007
- Collaboration in the orthodontic private practice of Dr. Werner Schupp, Dr. Julia Haubrich and Dr. Bahareh Wymar in Cologne- Rodenkirchen since 2007
- International and national clinical Speaker for Align Technology since 2005
- Founding member and Conference President of the German society of Aligner orthodontics (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Aligner Orthodontie, DGAO)
- Member of the European society of Aligner Orthodontics
- Lecturer Medical University Innsbruck, Austria
- Co-Author of the book "Funktionslehre in der Kieferorthopädie" 2012 of Quintessence Publisher, Berlin
- Author of the book ”Aligner Orthodontics” of Dr. Werner Schupp, Dr. Julia Haubrich, published 2015 of Quintessence Publisher, Berlin (translated in Japanese, Chinese, French, Spanish, Portuguese)
- Editor of the journal „Journal of Aligner Orthodontics“ published first in 2017 by Quintessence publisher, Berlin
- Publications of articles concerning orthodontic aligner therapy in several national and international journals
Interdisciplinary treatment in aligner orthodontics - it won’t work without teamwork
Complex treatment cases can often not be solved by orthodontics alone, but only with close interdisciplinary cooperation with other dental disciplines. The presentation will show examples of orthodontic aligner orthodontics in an interdisciplinary treatment context.